WHO WE ARE?
INTERVIEW with Belén Köhler:
Founder and Director of Universal Mandala.
- Coach, Consultant and Psychoteraphist - Mandala Pedagogy and Psychology Expert-
- Clinical Psychologist (Postgraduate in Child and Juvenile Clinical Psychology)
- Neuropsychologist (specialty in Biomagnetic Neuropsychology and Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Early Childhood Education BSc
- Diploma in Attention to Special Needs and in Multidisciplinary Treatments in Neurological Diseases.
- Complete Studies in Buddhist Philosophy and Psychology
Founder and Director of "Universal Mandala" Educational Program and Educational Center (Formed and Inspired by the Universal Education and Social, Emotional and Ethical Learning Programs around the World)
Ambassador of Universal Education and Creating Compassionate Cultures (CCC) since 2005 and of SEE Learning (Emory University) since 2019.
...AND WONDERFUL GUIDES IN THE CLASSROOMS WITH SUCH A CREATIVITY, INTEGRITY AND TALENT MAKE THIS PROJECT SOMETHING UNIQUE !, COLLABORATING FAMILIES, EXTERNAL CONTRIBUTORS IN ALL AREAS, ADVISORS AND SPONSORS ... AND MANY CHILDREN! ARE PART OF THIS MANDALA THAT EVERY DAY EMBRACES A LARGEST NUMBER OF ACTIVITIES AND THEREFORE A GREATEST NUMBER OF BEINGS!