WHO WE ARE?
INTERVIEW with Belén Köhler:
- Founder and Director of Universal Mandala.
- Expert in Mandala Pedagogy and Psychology -
- Clinical Psychologist (Postgraduate in Child and Juvenile Clinical Psychology. Complutense University of Madrid. Spain)
- Neuropsychologist (specializing in Biomagnetic Neuropsychology, - Superior School of Biomagnetism and Bioenergetics - Isaac Goiz Duran- CDMX, Interpersonal Neurobiology -Mindsight Institute - Daniel J. Siegel -California, US, and Educational Neuroscience - International Montessori Institute and Autonomous University of Barcelona. Spain)
- Early Childhood Education Bachelor Degree (ECE. Cabrillo College. Santa Cruz, California. US)
- Diploma in Attention to Special Needs and in Multidisciplinary Treatments in Neurological Diseases (FJD. Fundación Jumienez Díaz, Madrid. Spain)
- Full Studies in Buddhist Philosophy and Psychology (FPMT centers)
Founder and Director of the "Universal Mandala" Program and Educational Center (Inspired by the Universal Education and Social, Emotional and Ethical Learning programs in the World)
Ambassador of Universal Education, Creating Compassionate Cultures (CCC) and SEE Learning (Social Emotional and Ethical Learning. Emory University. Atlanta. US)
...AND WONDERFUL GUIDES IN THE CLASSROOMS WITH SUCH A CREATIVITY, INTEGRITY AND TALENT MAKE THIS PROJECT SOMETHING UNIQUE !, COLLABORATING FAMILIES, EXTERNAL CONTRIBUTORS IN ALL AREAS, ADVISORS AND SPONSORS ... AND MANY CHILDREN! ARE PART OF THIS MANDALA THAT EVERY DAY EMBRACES A LARGEST NUMBER OF ACTIVITIES AND THEREFORE A GREATEST NUMBER OF BEINGS!